Codelab: Centering in CSS
This codelab sets you up to share and showcase your favorite way of centering in CSS.
Check out my blog post Centering in CSS to learn about 5 of my favorite ways to center in CSS. Or watch this video!
- Click Remix to Edit to make the project editable.
line 23, replace
/* your centering CSS here /*with your CSS
- (optional) Name your centering technique and replace the text in the
- Create a new file in the
- Create a selector to hold your centering solution, like
- Within that new selector, write your centering technique (feel free to look at the other's in
- (optional) write some "support styles" so we can see which children need styles to support the centering
app/css/index.cssand import your new file at the bottom
Tie it all up
- Find the
<article>and give it your custom selector you made in step #2 of the previous section.
- Tweet me your Glitch and I'll feature it on the blog post!