Welcome to GUI Challenges where I create interfaces my way and challenge you to do it your way. With our creative minds combined, we’ll find multiple ways to solve these interfaces, and expand the diversity of our skills.
In today’s challenge we’re building “stories”, a mobile fullscreen, tap centric user experience for quickly or casually navigating through a multi-dimensional array of content.
- Code along → https://goo.gle/3fy8fjf
- Read along → https://goo.gle/3kZuZK8
- Try a demo → https://goo.gle/3mjGldz
- View source → https://goo.gle/365kXTt
- Overscroll-behavior on MDN → https://goo.gle/39fOID5
- Perceptual color on the CSS Podcast → https://goo.gle/3l6hdoX
See how others are building stories (GUI Submissions) → https://goo.gle/34mjiru
Subscribe to Google Chrome Developers → http://goo.gl/LLLNvf