In today’s GUI challenge, we’re building a tabs component with some really cool features that you may not have thought about. Our tabs component is responsive, supports multiple device inputs, works across browsers, and let’s you mimic some of the buttery features you love on apps.
@AdamArgyleInk will be responding to your comments for the first 30 minutes after the episode releases. Connect with us here, ask questions, or submit your own code!
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 0:42 - Features overview
- 3:03 - HTML
- 4:14 - Scrolling
- 5:04 - Inspect Layouts
- 7:35 - Layout Styles
- 12:10 - prefers-reduced-motion
- 14:37 - Conclusion
- Read along → https://goo.gle/37jHOen
- Try a demo → http://goo.gle/3prCpb2
- Get the source → http://goo.gle/2NsK7EK
- @ScrollTimeline Polyfill → http://goo.gle/2NfUhZs
Watch more GUI Challenges → https://goo.gle/GUIchallenges
Subscribe to Google Chrome Developers → http://goo.gl/LLLNvf