What you'll learn
- Route-level code splitting in Angular
- Route preloading strategies in Angular
- Performance budgets with the Angular CLI
- Optimize Angular's change detection
- Virtualize large lists with the Angular CDK
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.